|TRAX 4WD Fellowship is an independent Christian-based 4WD and recreation club incorporated under the associations incorporations act 2009.|| Constitution
Our Objectives are;
- To promote Christian fellowship and outreach amongst the four wheel drive fraternity by conducting meetings and arranging outings and other events.
- To promote friendship and courtesy with other fellowships of similar interest.
- To assist members to correctly operate and maintain their vehicles by providing technical information, lectures and access to concessions where possible.
- To promote safety in all activities.
- To conserve the landscape, flora and fauna of our land, since the environment shows God’s creative power.
General Membership is open to anyone who agrees with the above objectives. General members are not entitled to vote on constitutional matters. However, they are entitled to vote on administrative matters of the fellowship, including the election of office bearers.