Saturday, 21st March 2020
Time 2:30pm to 9:00pm
TRAX -Think Tank & Planning day
I would like to invite you to TRAX 4WD Fellowship’s Think Tank & Planning day.
We need your ideas!!
Wot 2 bring:
- Your own meat – plenty of BBQ’s 1 wood fired + 2 Gas ones
- Flowers will supply salad (although extra would not be knocked back
- All those coming encouraged, threatened, cajoled, asked nicely to talk to friends who have 4WD’s to see where they have been lately. Borrow maps from friends if possible.
- Ask Assoc. delegates to ask leaders from other clubs to see if they would share trip notes, places, maps interesting places drives etc.
- Neil would love a new Defender
- We don’t mind when people come but suggest a finishing time of around 9:00pm so that I can get Jane hooked up to her intravenous feed pole.
- I don’t mind if the Defender isn’t new.
- Tell comers to think about volunteering to lead a trip (even as a 2IC with another experienced person if they feel a little hesitant.
- We don’t necessarily have to do 4WD trips – Canoeing, boating, photography days etc. may make a pleasant change.
- Neil would even consider an old Defender. (Discos. Are very nice, but ya can’t beat a Defender. Still the best off-roader.
- Can’t think of – Yes I can! Tell ‘em to bring their Diaries so that when people offer to do some trips we can write it down.
- Oo’roo, That’s all folks
See yers on the TRAX
Trip Leader – Neil Flower
Time : 2:30pm to 9:00pm
Trip Grade:- Easy (suitable for 2WD vehicles)
Contact email@example.com for more details.
Book NOW !
An email will be sent out approx. a week before the trip to people who book in with details of meeting place .
See you on the tracks